VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2024 17:52:58 -0400
From:
Tom Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Oh yeah...I know about those other folders; I'm an email packrat, I guess; I have this bad habit of not reading my emails as soon as I get them, so they'll pile up!  But that's neither here nor there; I feel I have to come up with another way...and that way is to save emails to documents if I want to keep them!  However, either this (or something) is causing problems!  Just now I had to restart the computer because, email decided it didn't want to start!
Tom Kaufman