GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 21:20:05 -0400
Jay:

I am of the margin. I suspect some of those who signed the statement also identify as marginalized. We need to be open to one another.

Dialogue fails. It often does.

Dialogue is not only written or spoken word. It gestures and attitudes.

I am writing about the limit of dialogue these days.

Recourse when dialogue fails?

Dan