GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ansel Woldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:05:22 EST
In a message dated 1/19/99 10:51:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I'M A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR AND I'M INTERESTED IN RESEARCH ON GESTALT
THERAPY. I WONDER IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF RESEARCH TOOLS RELATED TO GT, LIKE
INVENTORIES, QUESTIONNAIRES, OBSERVATION SCHEDULES OF GROUP PROCESS ETC. I
HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE CONTACT STYLES QUESTIONNAIRE AND FOUND OUT THAT IT HAS
BEEN USED IN SOME STUDIES. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME AND GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON
THIS QUESTIONNAIRE AND/OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONNAIRES LIKE THIS ONE?
 THANKS, ARI >>

Dear Ari,
        I have directed almost all of the doctoral dissertations and master's theses
involving the creation of and research on the Gestalt Contact Styles
Questionnaire -- having been a counseling psych. and counselor ed. professor
at Kent State University for the past 30 years and now retired (Emeritus) and
teaching only Gestalt therapy and facilitating an occassional group
experience for graduate students. In a seperate Email to you (choosing not to
send it to the entire list of subscribers on GSTALT@MAELSTROM), I am going to
attach a copy of a recent 45 page research report I presented at the European
Gestalt Therapy Conference in Italy in October. It is filled with references
to most of the research that has been done using various inventories, rating
scales, etc.
        I am presently in the process (under the gun) of meeting a 2/1/99 deadline
for completing the Continuing Education Application for AAGT (Asssociation for
the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy) to obtain our 5 year approval from APA so
that we can  continue to offer CE credit for our annual conference programs.
Therefore, I do not have the time right now to be of more help to you. Please
take a look at the paper I'm sending you and get in touch after 2/1 if you
desire more information.
        Sincerely, Ansel Woldt, Ed.D.