GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ron Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 07:57:30 +1000
WOW!

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to. Believe it or not, I too am very
shy, that is make myself shy in the face of the things I fear, like
judgement, criticsim, etc. not that anyone could do to me more than what I
do to myself. When I wrote that, my fantasy was that it would start a group
story; like the exercise where a group of people limited to one word at a
time create a story... "once", "upon", "a", "falling", "window"... what
evolves from the group mind is often quite incredible.

When no one responded, I said "oops" inside.

If you are ever in downtown Australia you will be welcome. There are lots
of gestalters here and more on the way. It would be great to meet you too.
I look forward to you on the L.

Cheers,

Ron

[log in to unmask] on 05/12/98 03:02:44