GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Morgan Goodlander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:35:42 -0800
Hello All,

There is a new book out called Gestalt for Beginners. It is part of a
general series that covers all kinds of subjects on Philosophy and
Psychology. I was really excited to see this book because it is the first
Gestalt Therapy book aimed at a general audience that I have seen in years.
It has some what of an outdated feel in terms of content, however, it also
has quotes by current gestaltists such as GSTALT list members Serge Ginger
of Paris and Sylvia Cocker USA . The book was authored by Sergio Sinay of
Buenos Aires.

The book's back cover even mentions K. Lewin-field theory and Martin
Buber-I-Thou.

The book has a few things that may be a little off, however, I really liked
it over all and I am going to order a bunch for the institute here.

Morgan Goodlander