GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:38:03 +1200
From:
Anne Maclean <[log in to unmask]>
I will accept all the money and expect to be known as the Keeper of the
Purse. This honours the Irish royal family who in ancient times so named
this work. They were - the O'Flagons, O'Carafe and by marriage the O'Blimey
Itsempty!

Furthermore a warning about downstaging. It is possible to slide too far
downstage and topple (particularly if under the influence) into the
orchestra pit and impale oneself on a viola bow, or drop bottom down into
the bell of the tuba. If one regards this as an experiment and is willing to
complete the gestalt then the whole theory alters in profound ways. If
O'Brien is the conductor then the completion will be both prohetic and
profane and of use, undoubtedly around the globe to all gestalty humans -
and what is is there but gestalty humans?

Respectfully and gestaltfully,

Anne - MIIG & Keeper of the Purse.
--
Anne Maclean      e-mail:[log in to unmask]
P.O.Box 8220