GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Philip & Rebecca Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:01:17 -0500
Hello All,
I am curious, if you had to name a concise, yet essential list of
constructs associated with Gestalt Therapy, what would they be?  By
concise I mean that it would name the larger concepts, which would be
described or defined in terms of smaller concepts, thus eliminating
the need to list the smaller concepts themselves.  By essential I
mean that any one construct, were it to be left out, would render the
list incomplete, thus drawing a cartoon of Gestalt therapy rather
than an accurate sketch of the real thing.

Phil