GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 11:54:18 +0100
7bit
From:
Dear Rees,
Since long time ago I promised to send you some material I have on
Yugoslavia, but accidentally (?) I can't find your e-mail so I send my
present info through our peaceful list.
Please try to find the Protocol conceived in 1937 by Mr. Vasa Gubrilovic and
you will understand a lot of the present situation. In case you have
somebody who can help you with the Italian language I could send you an
article from the <Corriere della Sera - "Pulizia Etnica, piano studiato 60
anni fa" by Ettore Mo - page 4 -  4 May 1999) but I have to have you postal
address.
Regards! Panos.