GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Istituto di Gestalt - H.C.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:21:09 +0100
Dear Lars,
how are you? I know you are doing a great job with the web site of Gestalt
Academi and the next European Conference which will take place in Stockholm.
You are also engaged in editing the next issue of the EAGT Newsletter, since
December on. We are all very proud of your work!
Now here is my institute's web site, with a brief description:
www.gestalt.it
The site of the Italian Istituto di Gestalt, which has offices in Venice,
Rome, Palermo, Ragusa, Siracusa.
The site presents the training activities of the Institute, recognized by
the Italian State. It also presents the journals edited by Margherita
Spagnuolo Lobb, the English language "Studies in Gestalt Therapy" and the
Italian "Quaderni di Gestalt". It has finally a page dedicated to the
European Association for Gestalt Therapy (EAGT).
I will be glad to add a link of the web page you are preparing.
Many thanks. Warmly,
Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb