GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ron Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:10:30 +1000
Dear Group,

Been away for a while asia paradox... St. Thomas, the doubter, kept a
record of the sayings of Jesus that can be found at the following url:
http://home.sol.no/~noetic/nagham/gosthom.html Behing this is much more.

Best Regards,
Ron

Philip & Rebecca Brownell <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on
30/10/99 10:51:52

Please respond to Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Gstalt-L <[log in to unmask]>