VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madison Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2020 14:42:07 -0500
Hi all,
I'm thinking about getting Twitter, is there anyone on hear who uses it with
Jaws? If so, how easy and accessible is it to use? How well does it work with
Edge? Any shortcuts or tips/tricks that any of you have? And finally, is there a
basic site similar to the ones Facebook has? I know it's not like Facebook, but
still. Look forward to any help/suggestions that anyone can provide, as I don't
really know anything about Twitter!!! Thanks Madison

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]