VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:24:34 -0700
Thanks for the response though a little more info would be helpful.

I actually need to know how to keep NVDA from being heard over Zoom
without going into Zoom settings. I'm using Zoom at work, and we don't
sign in. On my computer at work, I've tried signing into my personal
account to adjust settings in Zoom on the assumption that, when Zoom
launches it'll use whatever settings have been adjusted, but this seems
to be a hit and miss proposition. For example, I checked the box to have
myself muted when I join a meeting, and that's not happening.

I'm running Windows 10 1809.