VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2021 19:33:11 -0800
Harry,

The way Narrator behaves depends on whether scan mode is on or off. Scan
mode is Narrator's review mode. If you hear sender, subject line, date,
etc., each time you press down-arrow while in the Thunderbird message
list, then scan mode is turned on. To toggle scan mode, press caps lock
+ space. When scan mode is turned off, you should be able to move from
one message to the next with the down-arrow key, and you should have no
problem pressing enter to open a message.

Good luck.

Ciao