VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 19:21:42 -0800
People complain about all kinds of things. Braille in Narrator is buggy,
as are other aspects and features. For example, I haven't gotten my HIMS
Q Braille to work on the log-in screen--yet another piece of feedback
I've sent off to the void. I'm writing this message on the Q Braille in
contracted braille. The only time I've had to go back to the standard
qwerty keybaord is when entering the hyphens, which aren't registering
on the Q Braille for some unknown reason.