VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:18:45 -0500
Hi Harry,

This company had an exhibit booth at the NFB convention. I spoke with someone from the company and he said he was looking for a U.S. distributor. In the meantime I wouldn't buy it directly from Russia. At this point it sounds like the company is just a start-up looking for capital. There's no guarantee this product will ever be available.

Dan