VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:06:15 -0600
Hi Harry,

This could be interesting news but so far all I have seen about new versions of Windows is that there are unofficial versions. Who knows what Microsoft will really do?

One thing I heard about recently which might be exciting is the fact that people are running Windows 10 on a raspberry pie computer.  In case you don't know, this computer is available as a kit which you put together. It's about the size of a Victor Stream and doesn't come with a keyboard.  You could connect your own monitor and keyboard though. I would love a device like this especially as I could carry it around and use a Braille display as my keyboard.

Technology is exciting and it's fun to guess what will come next.  I'm not sure what kind of news we will see from CSUN though.  Thanks for sharing the information.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone