VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:53:34 +0530
Hi all, welcome to episode 42 of Blind Android Users Podcast.
In this episode we talk about.
We now have an area in which every1 can write articles for Blind
Android Users Podcast, so create your account and start writing.
We also have a forum in which you can discuss all topics android, so
let’s discuss.
https://blindandroidusers.com/forum/
on listener requests, you can now download all episodes of Blind
Android Users Podcast.
https://blindandroidusers.com/bau-home/downloads/
please go to
blindandroidusers.com
and if you are interested, fill in the rsvp forms for our November and
December special events,
we then talk about music players, mainly local music players, and demo
omnia music player, poweramp music player, and for demos on shuttle
and GoneMAD music players checkout our Youtube playlist at.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqpouZSepovoKmo__dHzd3Gc
we have the next commentary screen reader episode in which Mariamm
talks about CSR problem with battery management and how to backup and
restore your settings.
We have a demo of Speech Central.
And finally in our talkback highlites we show you how to create
folders and add items to it.
Join our email group by sending an email to.
Join our telegram group.
https://t.me/ANATAD
visit our Youtube channel for more content and subscribe.
Youtube.com/blindandroidusers

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]