ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:19:32 -0600
                                            Someone
has said that if Christians really understood the full
extent of the power we have available through prayer, we
might be speechless. During WWII there was an adviser to
Churchill who organized a group of people who dropped what
they were doing every day at a prescribed hour for one
minute to collectively pray for the safety of England, its
people and peace. There is now a group of people organizing
the same thing here in America. If you would like to
participate, Every evening at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 PM
Central) (7:00 PM Mountain)(6:00 PM Pacific), stop whatever
you are doing and spend one minute praying for the safety of
the United States and for a return to a Godly nation. If you
know anyone else who would like to participate, please
pass this along. Our prayers are the most powerful
asset we have. Please forward this to your praying friends.