VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:20:51 +0100
Greetings,

First, sorry for the cross-post but I was not sure at whom it would gbe best
to launch this request.

Please can somebody write **PRIVATELY** to Paul at
[log in to unmask], as he has written the below to a group of us, so
far as I am aware, none of whom can help him.

I suggest please do ***NOT*** reply to me, or the group.

Thanks.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 23:46:51 +0000, amongst other things, Paul David