VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeanne Fike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Fike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2021 13:03:26 -0600
Hi,
Happy new year to everyone.
I received the following request from another list I'm on and thought
some might be interested.
The person's email contact is below his name.
    Jeanne

Hello all,

Both AccessibleWorld.org and RadioOutOfThePast.org are going
podcasting in a big way. We need editors who can make our podcasts
sound professional.

Much of it would be trimming and some would be editing information
that is not relevant to the podcast.

We’ll assist you in determining what those elements are.

At this point we are not sure how many editors we will need or how
many we will initially use.

So if interested, please send me a note and our executive team will
follow up and get back to you.

Thank you all, and please have a happy new Year.

Larry Gassman
Co chair of AccessibleWorld.

_._,_._,_

Archived on the World Wide Web at