VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2023 10:09:07 -0500
Hello listers,

I'm writing to let you know that there seems to be an issue with
VICUG-L subscribers who have Gmail email addresses.  I believe you are
receiving VICUG-L messages, but for some reason the listserv has put
everyone with a Gmail address on the list of email addresses being
monitored by the system because it thinks it's having a problem
delivering messages to them.  I'm working to get to the bottom of this
but wanted to let you know what's going on in case you get
inadvertently unsubscribed from the list and there's an interruption
in you receiving VICUG-L posts.  I'm in the same boat as you as I also
have a Gmail address.  Thanks.
Catherine Getchell, list moderator

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]