VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 17:49:25 +0000
For me, the more confusing thing with Amazon is when the system attempts
to subscribe to recurring deliveries on a pre-determined schedule.
Personally, my wife and I tend to re-order stuff when we want to --
sometimes stocking up when a great price comes along or, more recently,
when apparent supply issues come into play in the marketplace.

Personally, I am more than satisfied with the current Amazon layout and
wish that they would leave well enough alone.
The system provides great product info; and searching one's order history
makes rebuying stuff (or knowing what you purchased previously) very
simple.
And tracking stray deliveries is simple.

Like so many websites, the more you use a site, the more comfortable one
becomes.
So, while, like everyone else, there can be frustrating moments; but I
rather they leave things as they are as, for the most part, it is
exceedingly usable from my perspective.

It seems more straightforward than the Sam's Club website that we also use
regularly for online ordering.
But even there, the more I play with it, the more comfortable I become.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]