VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gaston Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gaston Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2023 16:44:25 -0500
Just an idea about sound quality and volume level.

I check the Windows volume level every few days.
I set it at around 88 per cent.
I just checked the volume level, it was up to 94 per cent.
I do not know why it goes up that high.

How to check your Windows volume level in the task bar.
The volume level is near the computer clock.
Press Windows key plus B
you are now in the task bar.
Arrow right to, speakers and the volume level.
Here it says, speakers 88 per cent.
Gaston

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]