VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2022 20:51:44 -0500
Steve: could you be more specific? You say in settings. OK do you mean settings in the Alexa app? Do you mean settings on the phone! I’m not sure which settings you’re talking about! Forgive me for my ignorance, but I’m just not sure where you mean when you say it’s in settings! Tom Kaufman

Sent from my iPhone