VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 May 2022 07:05:22 -0700
Hi All,

I had a surprisingly productive telephone call with the people from ADP
yesterday about some of the problems with the ADP portal, which we use
at work for things like clocking in and requesting time off. The person
I spoke to would like me to make screen recordings about some of the
issues we discussed. She would prefer for the recordings to include
sound so developers can hear what the screen reader is saying.

Windows 10 and 11 include a screen recording feature. It's part of the
game bar, but it's not just for gaming. The keyboard shortcut to start
and stop screen recording is Windows+alt+r, and it's supposed to record
whatever window we're in. I've played with it a little, but I'm not
having much luck.

Do others here have experience and/or tips for working with it?

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]