VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2022 10:57:34 -0800
I have a Pixel 5. When I want to access the phone screen during a call,
I move the phone away from my face, wait 1-2 seconds, then start
exploring. By default, the keypad is not available. I need to tap the
keypad button, which is about a third of the way down the screen in the
general center. If I touch the screen too soon, it doesn't always respond.

Samsung has a modified dialer, and I don't have access to one of those
phones.