VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kennyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2020 20:00:00 -0400
I wouldn’t be looking forward to doing a reset.  I mainly have the usual programs there, and thanks to 1drive I have all of the stuff backed up.  Right now, with all that is going on, I guess I’ll just put up and shut up for now.  The last thing I need is to have to get some kind of in person support with all that is going on.

Sent from my iPhone