VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 08:54:24 -0700
From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Harry:

Why save the file to the downloads folder when you can copy it to your Documents folder. In fact, the big advantage with having these files in the Documents folder is that if a System Restore is needed, the files in the Documents folder won't be touched during the restoration process.

However, if you (or your friend) insist on saving the files to his Downloads folder (you can copy them to there as well), you might try, once your in his email, placing the system cursor on the file name then pressing the second key to the right of the spacebar (on a desktop computer) and then using the arrow keys to see if saving the file is an option from there.

Hope this helps.

--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides, if not more.