VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:27:34 -0500
From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
It was probably some temporary glitch.  There is a new interesting feature in windows where a user can create more than one desktop so they can just alt tab to applications they want to look at and then open other applications in a different desktop.  The advantage is that you could have two groups of applications open and switch from desktop to desktop.  The problem is that JAWS and NVDA don't announce the different desktop names when you cycle between them.  You have to use Narrator.

I learned about this on the latest Blind Bargains podcast.

Dan