VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 May 2020 10:46:05 +0200
7bit
Sender:
From:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Hi again, howzit? Thanks for the help, below is the other thing but might be
difficutl.

I understand that webbie.org.uk is now no longer supported as a browser
though it still works in a number of ways for me and Interesting that when I
enter Zimbra, which is the mailbox of my ISP and also mweb, which is this
address's ISP, via Explorer it accepts my password though it doesn't talk
much but in Webbie it keeps asking me for my password whereas my other
accounts don't have issues, so I'm not sure where I am but in Webbie it only
accepts my email address and keeps saying forgotten password? Even though I
put in and also copy the password.

Speaking of Webbie.org.uk, not sure what on that site still works but seems
the email address of Alasdair King, the developer, doesn't and the browser
isn't supported any more and I'm trying to find out how to do the following
which are not mentioned anywhere.

1. Though it clicks whenever I press tab on a web page and gives me the
address I'd currently be on, however it doesn't do that in RSS feeds so I
wondered how to get the actual address/URL of any RSS feed I'd be on.

2. How to edit my browser history and delete it and create a shortcut to its
temp file, I've heard Webbie uses Explorer but the Explorer commands don't
seem to work in Webbie and creating a shortcut in the normal way didn't
yield it.

3. How to open webpages in Webbie as I didn't find control-o to work like it
does elsewhere as it say sopen file, probably referring to external files.

Thanks.

Ricky Lomey

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]