VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:24:42 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

If any of you have T Mobile, for your carrier, don't call 800-373-3411,
(also called free411, which is a toll free number, and has been toll
free, ever since they started, years ago!

T Mobile is charging users for making those calls.

Their unlimited talk is not, unlimited.

Any Verizon users out there being charged when you call that same number?

I doubt you will be, because they have never, charged users for calling
that number.

I know that, because I was a Verizon customer, but switched over to T
Mobile.

But at least Verizon gives you, truly, unlimited talk.

So many of these companies are liars, in some way. They lie, to get
peoples business.

The key is, listen to the ads, and hold them accountable, when they lie,
catch them doing it.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]