VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 14:04:25 -0700
7bit
From:
Ted,

Thanks very much for this explanation.

After reading your message, I was able to start my new email in Outlook,
shift+tab to the To field, press enter, type the first two letters of
the recipient's last name, then down-arrow through a list of suggestions.

I pressed enter on the name I wanted, expecting it to go into the To
field. What happened, though, was that Outlook asked if I wanted the
person to go into my contacts, and when I tabbed around or hit the
applications key, I didn't find any options for copying the email
address, composing a message to, etc. I decided not to add the person to
my contacts because this step wasn't happening for my colleagues.

Does the person have to be a contact?

Thanks.

Ciao