VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2018 17:29:33 -0400
Hi everyone, do these phones offer a spoken menu and if so will it work with all of the functipons?   I have a friend who has tried the I phone a couple of times, and has not liked it because of the touch screen.  I have told him about the capability of using a BlueTooth keyboard, but he prefers a more traditional phone.  The phone he has right now allows him to text and go on YouTube and talking caller ID and that is about it.

Sent from my iPhone