VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2020 06:38:23 -0600
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I've seen a lag with audio on some bluetooth speakers/headphones but not
others. I'm sure it's a combination of devices and protocols but I
haven't found a correlation. Some devices are also more aggressive at
saving power, so the speakers/headphones will shut off when it doesn't
detect any streaming audio. this causes you to miss the first syllable
when starting to hear something with your screen reader. Note, I've
never seen any delays with keyboards themselves, and I suspect there is
no such delay.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail