VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:36:12 +0000
From:
John Sanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I recently brought a 5-year-old Lenovo laptop to the Geek Squad for

cleaning up. I'd done my own backups beforehand.

As I expected, I got the unit back in working condition, a tad faster

than it was, and pretty much stripped of much of my familiar software.

No problem, I fully expected this.

My main problem is that web browsing commands such as h for header and k

for next link will not work.

What's odd is that these commands DO Work in  Thunderbird but not in any

web browser, Google Chrome or Firefox.

Is there some NVDA setting I have forgotten?

Help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

John Sanfilippo

--

- JS o m -