VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:53:36 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Well folks, I just talked with a great person on the Amazon disability line!

I told her about a blind friend of mine who doesn't have a smart phone,
or a talking computer, but he wants to get an echo dot.

She said, "have him call our disability line, and we'll help him set it
up over the phone, as long as he has a wifi connection set up and
running. He won't need a smart phone for us to do that for him."

So, if you know of blind folks, or folks with any disability, tell them
to call the Amazon disability line, and they will get their echo product
up and running.

The number is 8882831678.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at