VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:42:45 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not having this problem with Thunderbird, but I'm running it under
Ubuntu. Occasionally the sending of a message will hang or saving it to
my sent folder will get stuck, but closing and restarting Thunderbird
usually fixes the problem. I also pretty much use Thunderbird
exclusively with Gmail.

I'm not being of much help, but you may try reinstalling Thunderbird or
removing and recreating your Yahoo account. Actually, since it's just a
problem with sending mail, you could try removing and reentering the
SMTP settings. It could also be a computer, network or proxy issue.

Good luck, and I hope you figure it out!

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail