ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:02:18 -0700
Talked to Sandy a couple of times this afternoon.  Phil was taken back to
the hospital late this afternoon.  The chest x-ray revealed pneumonia and
they kept him.  Pray for his medical care and comfort.  Sometime last night,
He also fell and has some bruises and scrapes.  It is easy to fall when
you're sick.  Please keep Sandy in your prayers too.

John and a friend of ours Randy are going to go to the hospital and pray for
Phil now.  John as well as Randy are awesome pray ers.  Randy is one of the
pastors of the church we've been sporadically attending since leaving our
other fellowship.
I wish I could go but don't think it wise.  Don't know how long I could
stand up myself.  I'm just glad they are going.  And of course, it's our God
who does the healing and restoring work.