ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:43:45 -0600
Okay, Paul and Kerri, and Everyone,

Are you two the cause of all the dust up here in my office and up stairs?
<grin> lol. I got to get out the dust rag and do some serious cleaning. I
hate dusting.

Okay, folks, one time our friend Mary Hoagland was here visiting, and this
was in the summer time. We got in the entry way of the house, and waited
for Vernon. When he came in the door, we both grabbed him at the same time,
and gave him a big
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. lol. It was so
funny! He said: "I'm being Malled." lol. He loved every minute of it.

I got to come up with a name for those kind of squeezings. lol. They are so
much fun! Everyone gets squeezed lol.

Many lovings and squeezings for Everyone.

Love,
Pat Ferguson