ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:59:12 -0600
Hah!  Made ya look with that subject line!
I just had to share some good feelings sent my way recently.
I was taught wood working over email by Steave Burel, a blind wood worker
from Georgia.
I bought some of his pieces and doubted he actually did that good of work on
his own and he challenged me to buy some tools and now I make his stuff and
some of my own.  I switched up a design for an old timey car he made and he
said he wanted to see it so I sent him one here the other day.
Just got a message back from him yesterday and he was very prowd of my
progress.
He said that he showed it to some friends along with one of his cars and
they said they could tell I had taught him how to wood work because our
pieces were so similar.
hahahahahahahah
I got a kick out of that but really felt good to hear "I am prowd of you."
from the teacher.
Well, I'm through tooting now.

Matt

The best marages come from two totally different people who walk into the
valley of hardship and they never seporate and they walk out together.