ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:15:41 -0800
Hi Arlene here: Why don't you take him to an arcade or something like that?
Or get him to read out loud to you if he needs practicing or help him with
math anything like that! hth Oh yeah! could you go and take in a movie? Or
could you rent one so he can discribe to what's going on in it! without
disterbing the crowd.