ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:31:04 -0000
Chris,

We had heaps of bad family Christmases, but there were some good times
really too - a real mixture.  We always think of the "bad" over the "good",
but let me encourage you that God tells us to think of those things that are
"lovely" so, if you can't think of a Christmas memory that was lovely then
think about other things that have been.  That can seem hard sometimes, but
each one of us has a happier memory about which we can give thanks to God.

--
Carol