ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:10:29 -0800
Pat, what time do we eat?  <grin>

I only have to work four hours tomorrow, but will probably go to the
noontime aerobics class after that, just because, if the regular teacher is
there, she was hoping for a day off which doesn't look like it's going to
happen, so she may need the encouragement.  And I need the
exercise!  <grin>  Then my husband and I will go out for lunch.  We often
go to our favorite Indian buffet on Christmas Eve, but since the restaurant
changed hands, I don't know if it will be open on Christmas Eve.  So Pat,
if the restaurant is closed, I'll try to teleport to your house, eat some
of that wonderful-sounding food, then teleport back in time to sing for the
7:30 Christmas Eve Mass with my choir, then head over to a friend's open
house for more food!  Yum.  <grin>

Peggy

At 07:35 PM 12/23/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>You come over to our house tomorrow, and spend Christmas Eve with us.
>
>We're having prime rib, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, and
>whatever you want to drink. I'll probably make some buns, too. Peach pie
>for dessert.
>
>Lovings!
>Pat Ferguson who better go eat supper
>At 05:28 PM 12/23/03 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hey, Family
> >
> >Okay, I've got plans for Christmas and even the day after but expect to be
> >alone tomorrow, Christmas Eve.  Sniff.  Sniff.  That means it's your duty to
> >entertain me for the day.  Grin.  I thought it might be fun to hear about
> >your most memorable Christmas, good or bad, and the lesson you learned from
> >it you can share with the rest of us to make our Christmasses and New Years
> >brighter.
> >
> >Ready, set, go!  Smile.
> >
> >Listening Lion

mailto:[log in to unmask]