ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:41:55 -0600
Loving Paul and all you Loving Ones,

I never thought of that reason for not going home to be with The Lord. lol.
I thought it was because He wanted me to stay around and pick on Vernon and
give many more lovings and squeezings. lol.

One thing maybe bad that I love to watch QVC, but those cookies were a gift
from a friend. <grin> lol. I don't watch QVC very often, but some times I
do. I actually found something cheaper somewhere else than QVC. lol. It's a
good thing that I don't watch it very often. lol.

Okay, you guys tonight is the Storm Stories, so if you didn't get a chance
to watch us last week, here's another chance. Tuesday evening at 8:00 PM
Eastern Time and Wednesday at 11:00 PM Eastern time. This is on the Weather
Chanel.

Got to get to work, as I've spent too much money in the past two days.
Help! SCANACAN Sales please Lord send them big time. At least I didn't use
a credit card. I only used American Express which has to be paid off in 30
days. lol. I'm proud of myself.

Sales are way down here. Maybe Paul needs SCANACAN For Windows. <grin> lol.

Lord, please send more sales our way.

Praying for all of you guys.

Love and God's Blessings,
Pat Ferguson