ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:18:38 -0700
Hi Carrie sorry so late with my reply was in California with Todd's family
and I'll tell you what all, this time was a complete turn around.  Last time
didn't go so well as you might remember, but wow!!!! with God's help this
time was great.  Todd's mother and brothers were nice to me and everything.
I was nervous of course but hey it went well.  Now the flight back wasn't so
fun but at least I'm on the ground and there's no place like home.  We got
lots and lots of presents some of which had to be shipped.  We got some
things for our wedding already yehaw!!!!!  We got a George foreman grill
yehaw!!!! I can't wait to use that that had to be shipped of ou course.
That is huge.  I got some clothes as I am loosing weight although I'm sure I
gained it back lol no at least some I felt like we ate our way through
California lol.  I got some belts and we went to Notsberry Farm and that was
all right it was too crowded for me.  It was like a toys for Tots day so if
you brought a toy you go5 in free yuck.  then it ended up pouring on us and
we were absolutely soaked yay.  It was like 70 degrees when we left and like
20 here yuck.  Lol.  I'm still glad to be home.

Lelia

Oh Carrie sorry, I would be answering phones for customer service.  almost
forgot to answer you lol.