VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:10:16 -0700
Dan, what I do is to focus on the app I want to move and turn on Editing
mode with a one finger flick down and a double tap.  Once focused there I
flick down to the item called, Drag X Y Z and double tap to begin that
process.  Now I navigate to the app I want to have in a folder to be shared
with the app I'm dragging and once focused on it I flick down with one
finger to the item called, Create Folder with X Y Z and A B C.  Double tap
with one finger and the folder will have been created with both apps
therein.  If you don't like the name of the folder Apple gave you it can be
changed by entering into the folder while in Editing mode, or activating it
once in the folder.  Once you're editing you will find at the left margin an
edit field containing the name of the folder that you can change with the
normal editing functions of iOS, or you can flick once to the right and
double tap on the Clear Text button, then return to the edit field and type
the folder's new name.

Thx, Albert

***

Albert A. Ruel, Parksville BC, Canada