From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 12:38:38 -0700

I just wanted to let everyone know that Glaceau Fruit Infused water is
safe.  My mom and I have realized that natural flavors can include
alcohol (which we try to avoid, I know a lot of people don't think it's a
problem, but for those of you who do..)
She called the company (1800 459-2220) and Spoke with a man named David
who said that the fruit was infused with alcohol.  He didn't know what
kind of alcohol, so he called the chemist who informed him that it was
petroleum derived alcohol, not grain based.
Kristine