VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:50:17 -0800
Hi all, I was wishing to get some responses from Madison's question about
the Outlook addressbook and contacts but I didn't see anything come through.
Are there folks out there that could reply to her message? Elena from
California

Michael S. Dunne, PRESIDENT
Elena Thomason, CEO
Equal Access & Associates, LLC