VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2019 12:48:48 +0000
Hello Anna,

Don't know if this is helpful, but there are some major issues with the Braille drivers in Narrator. For example, if using JAWS, you have to turn off Braille in Narrator before JAWS can recognize the Braille display. It is likely that the same conflict occurs when running NVDA. You might try uninstalling Braille in Narrator, turning off Braille in Narrator, and then reinstalling your QBraille with JAWS and/or NVDA. I have not had any issues with JAWS and NVDA sharing a display.

Best,

Terri Hedgpeth