VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2019 17:15:59 -0400
Hi all,

If you tell Alexa, to open hearing voices, she will open that skill, and
one of the things it does is, talks about creating an Alexa skill!

I would absolutely love, to create a skill for my bank, for them, and, a
DTE skill for our power company!

Anyway, just say, alexa, open hearing voices.

She will open it, then when the voice stops speaking, say, "what can I do?"

It will say you have 12 choices. One of them is, article, so, after it
tells you the choices, just say, article.

It will?? read the article, about creating a skill.

Then, at the end of the article, it will tell you to go to this web
site, which is

hearing voices.ca

I just hope it works with screen readers.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this on, in case you want to create a
skill, or more than 1.

Now if they would only have a practice area, where the skill maker could
practice making a skill, before rolling it out to the public.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]